ITIL® Foundation: Cram to Pass
What you'll learn
- Passing their ITIL® Foundation certification exam
- Discussing the ITIL framework confidently
- Understanding how ITIL is implemented in your organization
- Understanding how ITIL works in the real world
- Basic understanding of IT Service Management and/or how a service desk work
- Desire to learn ITIL and pass your exam quickly
** This course is for the ITIL Foundation (2011 Objectives). If you plan to take the new ITIL 4 Foundation exam, please signup for my brand new ITIL 4 Foundation course instead. **
** The Highest Rated ITIL® Foundation Course on Udemy **
Do you need to earn your ITIL Foundation certification? If so, you've come to the right place!
I have personally trained over 20,000 people in how to pass their ITIL Foundation exam on the first attempt!
This course is designed to get you ready to take and pass the ITIL Foundation exam in the next 7 days. We cover everything you need to pass the exam by breaking down the content into 3 hours of video and 2 full-length practice exams. In just 30-60 minutes a day, you will learn everything you need to know to pass the exam on your first attempt!
This course includes an overview of the ITIL Lifecycle, Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement phases. Additionally, this course comes with 2 complete practice exams that simulate the type of questions you will receive on the ITIL Foundation exam and a downloadable Study Guide for your last minute cramming sessions!
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) framework has become the standard in IT Service Management across the globe. ITIL® helps all organizations, regardless of their industry or business sector, provide their IT services using the most efficient and economical methods. The framework focuses on IT Service Management best practices and efficient operations, and is used in government, commercial, and non-profit organizations, alike.
The ITIL Foundation exam is the entry-level certification in the ITIL framework and offers an exceptional overview of ITIL. By obtaining your ITIL Foundations certification, you are showing employers that you understand the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including how operations move between each stage of the lifecycle, the processes used, and their overall contribution to the service management best practices.
This course is a "cram" course and will cover just the essentials needed for you to study and pass the exam in the shortest amount of time. If you have no previous experience in ITIL or IT Service Management, it is recommended that you take our "ITIL® Foundation: Your Complete ITIL Exam Prep Course" instead, which moves at a much slower pace and covers each topic in-depth over a total of 8.5 hours. This course is the summarized, quick study version of that course.
Read what other students are saying about this course:
- Exam passed! I owe it to this course. He keeps everything super clear and to the point and won't waste your time by telling you things you don't need to know. (Hannah, 5 stars)
- Delivers as promised...I was able to pass the test immediately. (Lloyd, 5 star)
- Well paced, nicely presented, [and] good examples to explain the concepts. (Andy, 5 stars)
The ITIL® course on this page is offered by Dion Training Solutions, LLC, an ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL, ITIL Foundation, and the Swirl logo are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to take and pass the ITIL Foundation certification exam on the first try
- Students who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Students who want to understand how the ITIL framework can be used to enhance IT service management within their organizations
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that utilized ITIL and who need understand the framework to contribute to an ongoing service improvement
- Anyone who has an interest in the ITIL framework
- Service Design Phase
- Business Value
- Quality in Service Design
- 4 P's of Service Design
- 5 Aspects of Service Design
- Service Catalog Management Process
- Service Catalog Types
- Service Level Management Process
- Availability Management Process
- Capacity Management Process
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management Process