Introduction to Cloud Security with Microsoft Azure
What you'll learn
- Understand the difference between on-premise and hosted solutions
- Understand the differences between SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Understand cloud computings vulnerabilities
- Implement and secure your own environment within Microsoft Azure
- No special tools are required (you will get access to everything you need in this course)
- A Microsoft Azure account (if you wish to create your own cloud network as shown in the course)
Every organization is migrating to the cloud in order to save money, but is it really safe?
Do you want to learn about "the cloud", how to secure it, and even how to build your own virtualized networks inside of the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform? If so, this is the course for you.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of cloud-based service technologies, as well as how to best secure them. This course is designed for anyone who is new to cloud computing that needs to understand the basics of security and how they are implemented inside a cloud computing platform.
You won't learn just the theory, though. Throughout this course, we will provide you with an opportunity to apply your knowledge in the real world by creating your own virtualized network inside of the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform.
By the end of the course, you will understand the difference between on-premise and hosted solutions, as well as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. We will cover single-tenancy and multi-tenancy solutions, as well as their security concerns.
So, if you have ever wanted to learn the basics of cloud computing, set up your own cloud architecture, or learn how to better secure your own cloud systems, this is the course for you!
Who this course is for:
- Information Technology managers
- System administrators
- Cybersecurity analysts
- Aspiring manager and IT leaders
- Future cloud architects