ITIL® Foundation (v3/2011)
Your complete resource to passing on the first attempt!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework has become the standard in IT Service Management across the globe. ITIL helps all organizations, regardless of their industry or business sector, provide their IT services using the most efficient and economical methods. The framework focuses on IT Service Management best practices and efficient operations, and is used in government, commercial, and non-profit organizations, alike.
This course covers everything you need to know in order to pass the certification exam, including:
- Key elements, concepts, and terminology used in ITIL
- How operations move between each portion of the ITIL lifecycle
- How each process contributes to effective service management
- 8.5 hours of on-demand video
- 6 section quizzes
- 8 practice exams
- A full-length study guide
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
was able to pass on my first attempt. Highly recommended.”
of baseline understanding to acing my exam.”