Hands-on training for the skills you want...
The CompTIA Network+ Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands-on skills in networking technologies.
By completing the lab tasks, you should be able to give a clear explanation of infrastructure, networking concepts, network operations, security, networking troubleshooting and tools.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) certification exam.
This is an outstanding supplement to your book or video-based studies!
This product provides you with a voucher good for 12 months of hands-on practice in the lab environment.
Lab vouchers, including those sold as part of a product bundle, cannot be returned. All sales of vouchers are final. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Labs are provided by Practice-Labs.com. For complete details of what is included, please see the full brochure.
What is included in this purchase?
You will receive 12 months of hands-on access to our cloud-based virtual practice labs.
You will receive 85 exercises across 25 focus areas:
- OSI Model
- IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
- Network Management (Diagrams and Documentation)
- Network Services and Protocols
- Install OS Updates and Security Policies
- Common Network Vulenrabilities
- Implementing Firewalls
- Installing Hyper-V
- Troubleshooting Internet Connections and DNS
- Install/Configure DHCP and DNS Servers
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Detecting System Bottlenecks
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity Issues
- VPN Technologies
- Network Load Balancing
- Switch Features
- Switch Security Features
- Switching Concepts
- Backup and Restoration
- Gateway Redundancy Protocols
- Email Protocols
- Configuring SNMP
- VPN Access with RADIUS
- Network Vulnerabilities and Threats
Included Network Topologies in the Lab: