Hands-on training for the skills you want...
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+) Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in information security. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring and using threat detection tools, data analysis, identifying vulnerabilities, identifying threats, and risks, and securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIACySA+ (CS0-001) certification exam.
This is an outstanding supplement to your book or video-based studies!
This product provides you with a voucher good for 12 months of hands-on practice in the lab environment.
Lab vouchers, including those sold as part of a product bundle, cannot be returned. All sales of vouchers are final. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Labs are provided by Practice-Labs.com. For complete details of what is included, please see the full brochure.
What is included in this purchase?
You will receive 12 months of hands-on access to our cloud-based virtual practice labs.
You will receive 84 exercises across 23 focus areas:
- Topology discovery
- DNS harvesting
- Windows command line tools
- Vulnerability scanner (Nessus)
- Vulnerability scanner (MBSA)
- Encryption and Hashing
- Passive topology discovery
- Packet sniffing
- Compliance patching
- Monitoring servers
- Alientvault monitoring (SIEM/Netflow)
- Alienvault monitoring (Threat vulnerabilities/reporting)
- SQL injection and Password cracking
- IPv4 and IPv6 access lists
- Port security
- Cisco IOS security features
- Cisco router's management plane
- GRE tunnels
- SSL VPN with ASA devices
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Forensics for Email and Social Media
- Forensics (Imaging, Analyzing, and Reporting)
Included Topologies in the Lab: